[IP] Diabetics/Weight-training

Hello I'm a 22 yr. old male DX'd in 1980...I have been on the Disetronic
H-Tron pump for about 4 months. I was just curious if anyone here does any
form of weight-training?....I usually do alot of upper body work, however
once in awhile in the morning after I wake-up after doing a work-out the
night before or 2 nights before, I look skinny, like I've lost of the
muscle I had. And then later on in the day or the next few days, I regain
my size. My diet doesn't change either. I was wondering if anyone else had
the same fluctuations in size/muscle within a few days. Does anyone have
any possible ideas?