[IP] Help!! Trying to find Kevin's (with ADHD) Mom

I am looking to connect with the Mom of Kevin who has ADHD.  I have written
to her in the past and desperately need a shoulder to cry on and a person to
bounce some thoughts about ADHD off of.  Since my Kevin with ADHD does not
have diabetes (I am the one with the diabetes in the family), please write me
off the list.  I am letting my MOMMYness interfere with my own emotions and
control and I need to get a handle on something.