[IP] hypoglycemia unawareness

Hello every one,
    I have been diabetic for 15 years and could always tell when my BS was
going low, but in the last year or two I have lost that ability. I have been
on Humulin 70/30 injections sense it came out mixed my own nph & reg. before
that and most recently started to carb count and use ultralente and humalog
and will be starting on a pump hopefully in the next week or so. I have
always had good A1c's but not really good control because my BS would go from
very low to very high if the pump give me the control that I need can my
ability the sense low BS return.