[IP] HELP AGAIN WITH SILS!

Good Morning Everyone

Thanks for all the responses on how to insert the sils. I think I got the
general idea, lets see if I have the courage..
There is one question, though. If I insert through Tegaderm or any other
tape as a a base to no insert directly into skin, what tape is used on top
of the site. The sil disconnects at the same base, no pig tail like to
sofsets, so if I cover with tape, how will she connect/disconnect? Do I have
to make a big hole in the top tape or what? Do some people not use tape on
top?

Thanks
Yvonne

Eileen´s mom, pumping 2 1/2 months and like most people on the list, says
they´ll have to pry it out of her cold dead hands.