[IP] News from the (rice?) bowl

>My friend Jim who is 65, whom I forwarded this information to, was using
>120 units of insulin per day and is now down to 10 units every other day!

Let's see now, 10 units every _other_ day ... that means that if we eat
TWICE AS MUCH rice, we could throw out our insulin and use our pumps for
something really useful, like soy sauce.

>he would even be willing to speak with anyone who has questions.

Of course, he's only available every other day. Seems on the days he skips
his insulin, he doesn't feel much like talking.

regards, Andy

P.S.: Think I'll eat Chinese tonight. </sarcasm>