Re: [IP] Glucophage with a pump?

In a message dated 9/26/00 9:59:22 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< What is a nephrologist and why did they say 'no way'? >>

I see you've already learned what a nephrologist is. :-)

Metformin, or Glucophage, can lead to lactic acidosis. According to some
information on a report I got via a keyword search of metformin, "Most
reported cases of lactic acidosis occur in patients with contraindications,
particularly impaired renal function (>90% of cases)."

Jan and Elvis