[IP] Re: Rick Fishman

Rick wrote:

>>It wouldn't be bad if I didn't have to relocate the catheter all the time
because of bleeding/pain. I am now using the bent needle - used two types
before (the kind that goes straight in and the kind that had the bandage
attached to the needle) but they didn't work either.<<

Perhaps it's the metal needle that's giving you the problems?  Have you
tried the Tender/Sils that just have a canulla (tube) that stays in you and
the needle is removed?  I use the Tenders and never feel them while I'm
wearing them and can leave them in for 3-4 days and mostly change them just
because I don't want to leave them in for too long, not because they begin
to bother me.