[IP] Pump won't go to waste

J Hughey wrote:
> > Lurline,
> > How many boxes were included with your pump when it was delivered? I'm
> > you are a generous person and will donate it to someone needy.  You will
> > a tax write-off if it goes to a charitable organization.
> -What do you mean how many boxes wee delivered?  It was one box.
> Lurline

Most people are so overwhelmed with all the boxes and equipment that are
sent with this little bitty instrument. The total comes to around $7,000
including start-up supplies (I received a year's worth of supplies with
mine). I'm wondering where you are storing all these boxes of sterile
infusion sets and reservoirs, as well as preps/wipes and shower pack, etc.
Unless this was a very unusual situation, I haven't heard of MiniMed sending
out just a pump without the necessary tools/equipment for its use -- or it
would be useless to the user.

It also sounds like your diet has you very well under control. However, your
bio says that nothing you have tried in 20 years has worked so you will try
pumping. I hope you find something that works well whatever your decision.
J Hughey