[IP] Re: New Disetronic Rapid????

Hi Group!  I'm wondering if there has been a release date for the new
disconnectable rapid that is suppose to be coming out.  My Endo had a sample
last Thursday and I'm just wondering how soon they will be available to us.
Also, is it gonna be the same needle that stays in or a plastic cannula?!?!?
I had heard it was gonna be the plastic, but looking at his sample it looked
to be a needle and it was long.  I have my 7 yr. old daughter using the
shortest mm rapid.  Now I'm wondering the sizes it may come in.

Thanks for any info you may have!!!

Amanda's mom       dx at age3 4/97    pumping at age 6 7/99