Re: [IP] how to insert silhouettes, HELP!

OOPS! Talk about a non-sensical post! (mine) I just read it (I get the
digest), and hope I didn't cause Yvonne or others some confusion. I
said, "The needle is scary, but the results are definitely worth it in
my book! The sofset goes in at an angle..." Of course, what I should
have said was "the needle for the sil. goes in at an angle..."

Todd (who should proofread what he posts!!)