From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 9:19 PM
Subject: Attn: Diabetics. Rice Bran Saves Lives

> I saw your name in the Children With Diabetes website.  A friend of mine
gave me an audio tape about a rice-based product that I could send you (for
diabetics). For the last 3 years, three hundred doctors have been
prescribing this product to diabetics. My doctor can talk to you if needed.
My friend Jim who is 65, whom I forwarded this information to, was using 120
units of insulin per day and is now down to 10 units every other day! (he
would even be willing to speak with anyone who has questions). You can email
me if you would like and I can send you the tape.

> Sincerely, Amy Lafferty

> This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301.
Per