Re: [IP] Pump won't go to waste

"J Hughey" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> How many boxes were included with your pump when it was delivered? I'm glad
> you are a generous person and will donate it to someone needy.  You will get
> a tax write-off if it goes to a charitable organization.

Just remember that an insulin pump is a prescription item, and the serial number has been registered to the person to whom it was prescribed.  If it's donated, make sure that the recipient has a prescription for it and that the manufacturer is notified.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.