Re: [IP] Pump/advertised

Jennifer Sutherland wrote:

> This has moved me to tears.
> Lurline says that she paid for the pump out of her own pocket and should she
> decide not to go on it she will donate it to a needy diabetic at a diabetic
> clinic.
> GOD (Goddess) BLESS THIS LADY!!!!!
> Lurline, if the pump has never been out of it's box, you may be able to get
> a refund as I've only heard of difficulties when the pump has actually been
> 'hooked up' to a person and used...even for the shortest while.
> If it has never been used at all, you should be able to receive a refund.
> But the very fact Lurline wishes to do this is an extremely touching
> sentiment.
> Whilst I hope lurine decides to 'give it a go', it is her decision and hers
> alone.  Good fortune in whatever you decide to do.
> Pommy Mommy.
> Jenny S.

Hi Jennifer,
I took the box to the session yesterday and all the stuff was out of the box.  I
don't think anyone at these centers would object to having a free, unattached
pump.  As a tax deduction it wouldn't mean much but if it could give relief to
someone who really would do well with it that would be just fine.  This should
not be considered anything unusual for me I give stuff away all the time.  Buy
it high and give away low.  I always like to get the newest gadget whatever that
may be and if it doesn't work out I just give it away.  I don't like to store
Lurline...still thinking about the installation of the unit.