[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #508

OK, Lurline -

What did you decide to do?  I also - like some peole on this list - found a
pump hard to get used to, and when I told my family  I'm going to rip this
thing out and throw it in the trash, and they said stick with it a while
longer.  I've been where you are and just recently got an A1C of 5.5 which
was not possible before the pump  (unless you count the 4.2 from countless
hypo's on MDI).  How are you doing?  In my humb;e opinion, you should stick
with the pump for at least a year  - it took me 1.5 years to get my basals
right.  Don't give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You have to be a strong person to have

Take care, Jane