Re: [IP] sof set

Hi lori,
I too thought the same about the sil., but I ran out of soft sets and still
had the samples of sil, so i had totry it. I actualy find that it is alot
easier to use then the soft sets and does not crimp as easy.
By the way, I am new to this list. My name is Linda and I have been pumping
since 2/99 and love it. I just stoppedworking over nights and during the time
on 3rd shift, it gave me the freedom to eat and sleep when I needed to. I
ahve been a diabetic  since 92 nad had never had good control(a1c was in mid
teens). Withn the pump, it is now hovering around 9 and we are hoping to get
even better control now that I have changed jobs and am losing weight. That
is the only neg I found w the pump and even before on intensive treatment, I
gained alot of weight(gotta stop cheating w extra bolus for Mc's fries:)).