Re: [IP] Re: Starting Pump

Hi Lurline,

You posted that on Wednesday, 13 September.  You can find all the mail
received by Insulin-Pumpers in the archives at
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cgi/archives/  and search for past messages
on specific topics or from specific members using the search page at
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ipsearch.cgi

These are both great ways of finding information and refreshing your memory
about past postings.

Liz
IP-Admin group