Re: [IP] Re: Starting Pump

Hi Lurline,

You posted that on Wednesday, 13 September.  You can find all the mail
received by Insulin-Pumpers in the archives at
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cgi/archives/  and search for past messages
on specific topics or from specific members using the search page at

These are both great ways of finding information and refreshing your memory
about past postings.

IP-Admin group