Re: [IP] Silouettes and Tape

email @ redacted writes:

<< Where can I get Mastisol from? Also I donīt know which tape is the Accuteck
Yvonne:  I ordered Mastisol from Mini Med. My son applies it with a q-tip.
It's expensive, but I think it will last a long time, maybe a year.
The Accuteck is the other tape that comes with the softset.  It has a hole
and is smaller.  My son uses it to cover the set.