[IP] Pumps advertised

<<<<<<From: Lurline <email @ redacted>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 12:07:36 -0700

Thank you dear for your concern about an insurance
company but, they do pay for
so many claims that are no more than fraud I can
understand your worries.
I paid the paid for the pump with my own money and did
not receive any form of
welfare for it.>>>>>

Actually, when I decided to go onto the pump, I found
out that IF my insurance approved it and the supplies
(which had to be submitted well in advance)then they
would NOT cover me if I decided to back to
shots...kinda all or nothing.  Although you paid for
your pump on your own, you might want to find out
about the supplies issue.  If you have been approved
for pump supply coverage, you should look into it
IMMEDIATELY!!!  If your supply of syringes runs-out,
you might have some problems with the insurance
coverage because in their system you have been
approved for the pump and its supplies.
Conversely, if your insurance is unaware of your
obtaining a pump, even if you policy says it covers
pump supplies, you may be subject to a review board
that has the ability to deny your claim due too
insufficient need (as my insurance company did to me!)
 If this is the case, it can be a VERY long process to
get them to change their mind.
Regrettably, insurance companies don't want to pay for
indecisiveness.  In my situation, I had a "loaner"
pump for 3 weeks so that IF I wanted to change back to
shots, I wouldn't be in insurance limbo.
look before you leap.

Do You Yahoo!?