[IP] Pump/advertised

This has moved me to tears.

Lurline says that she paid for the pump out of her own pocket and should she
decide not to go on it she will donate it to a needy diabetic at a diabetic

GOD (Goddess) BLESS THIS LADY!!!!!

Lurline, if the pump has never been out of it's box, you may be able to get
a refund as I've only heard of difficulties when the pump has actually been
'hooked up' to a person and used...even for the shortest while.

If it has never been used at all, you should be able to receive a refund.

But the very fact Lurline wishes to do this is an extremely touching

Whilst I hope lurine decides to 'give it a go', it is her decision and hers
alone.  Good fortune in whatever you decide to do.
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.