Re: [IP] Pumps advertised

email @ redacted wrote:

> In a message dated 9/26/00 1:42:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> > Thank you, but I have not tried it as yet.  It is just that I don't really
> > want
> >  to be tied down to something that requires my attention 24 hours per day.
> >  Perhaps after reviewing the situation for another couple of weeks I may
> > change
> >  my mind but, at the moment it looks very nice in its box.
> >
> And is your insurance company wasting $$ paying for that idle pump?? You
> might have been better off doing your research first.

Thank you dear for your concern about an insurance company but, they do pay for
so many claims that are no more than fraud I can understand your worries.
I paid the paid for the pump with my own money and did not receive any form of
welfare for it.  Should I decide against it i will donate it to someone who
wants it at a diabetic clinic.  It won't go to waste.