Thanks to wonderful Marian E, a member of this group, the NYC area will have
a LIVE support group meeting in a REAL place, not on a rock in Central Park.
Come one, come all, ALL ages, family members and friends welcome...even if
you aren't a pumper!

DAY:    THURSDAY (not Wednesday) OCTOBER 5

TIME:  6:00 - 8:00pm  (Come whenever you can...you can be late and not be

WHERE:  Good Shepherd Episcopal Church, 240 E. 31st Street, between 2nd and
3rd Avenue.  Take the "6" train to 33rd St or 28th St, then walk East a few
blocks.  We will be meeting in the "undercroft" which is commonly referred to
by us pagans as the "BASEMENT"

Eric from Insulin Infusion Specialties will be there...bring your war
stories...you know I will bring mine....