[IP] Pumps advertised

SNIP>>>>>> Well it looks from viewing these messages that the pumps don't do
> they are advertised to do.  It would seem that the control using them
> is not as good as my 4-6 injections per day.
> Guess I will just call it off.  Should have known about all the
> negative aspects of the pump prior to purchasing it.
> Thanks.
> Lurline<<<<<<SNIP

Lurline, I find you such an interesting person and one I would love to meet
and talk with someday.   It seems to me that you have such strong opinions
about things...I applaud that, as I have a few myself.  It is surprising to
me is that you would let other people's messages form your own opinions.
Remember, it is not that the pumps don't do as they advertise, they in fact
do just that.  It is the user who frequently does not do what is required.
As we all know, compliance is a major component of wearing a pump, i.e.,
being willing to test frequently, understanding carbs, understanding your
body, tracking diet, bgs, boluses, working with endo/CDE/trainer, etc.  It
is surprising that you are not willing to make the decision based on your
own experience.

Maybe you will give the pump another longer try and form your own opinion's
on it benefit to your health.   Whatever you decide, Good Luck.
Bonnie Richardson