[IP] Hooray for Michael

SNIP>>>>>Michael -- dad to Lily
Straight A's 1550 Sat's, Premier league soccer -- 1st team all league
she will be playing NCAA division 1 or division 2 college soccer
... and .... 6 years pumping. YEAH!! email @ redacted<<<<<SNIP

I would never expect less from your daughter.  You are our unsung hero to
whom we owe buckets of gratitude for starting and making  IP.org what it is.
Thank you so much!!!

And a major round of applause for Bob, Sam, George, Brian and all the many
other Volunteers who help run the list.

Let's give it up for all of them (doesn't sound the same when it's written,
guess you have to be on stage...)