Re: [IP] Diabetes Term Paper help needed

> My sister is training to become a Paramedic and is writing a term
> paper on the complications of diabetes.  She needs websites to do
> research on the scientific aspect of different diabetic
> complications.  For example, she needs to write about exactly HOW
> neuropathy occurs, or the eyes bleed or the kidneys get damaged.  I
> told her I would ask all you wonderful, helpful, knowledgeable
> people here and I'm sure someone here can point us in the right
> direction for some great websites.

Start with the LINKS page of the Insulin Pumpers site. There are a
tremendous number of resources there that will answer all of the
above questions and a lot more. Also see the OTHER Search engines
page on the SEARCH page and use the facilities at MEDLINE -- many
research papers on all aspects of diabetes care. AND.. the search
page itself. IP regularly indexes all the major diabetes sites in the
world so instant searches are available for answers about diabetes
and it's complications.