Re: [IP] Re: problem with Tegaderm sticking

I used tagaderm with my pregnancy and i had a little trouble but not that
much if you stay in long and it starts to come off did youcut the tape that
was loose off before putting on the new tape?  if not then it will come off
again with water.
    I also have found out that when you put it on if you take your time and
really rub around the edge then pull the backing off very slowly and rub it
down at the same time it stays longer.
dx'd 9/95 pumping since 8/98 through 2 premie pregnancies