[IP] Sick

Well... I vented my problems on you guys earlier. I don't feel so well.  My blood
sugar is back in the 150-160 range, but I feel completely drained. I can't focus on
anything.  I'm going to leave work and go home to sleep the rest of the afternoon.
I will chat with you all later. God, I hope it's not the flu. I don't have time to
be sick right now.

Sherry C.
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Where the weather is a'changing and she feels like warmed over dog poo