[IP] Re: problem with Tegaderm sticking

Hey, I just switched to using Tegaderm. I'm 4.5 months pregnant, and my
abdomen was starting to itch a lot around the tape, so my doctor
suggested using Tegaderm. I also use IV Prep before putting the tape on.
I tried it Sunday morning, and Sunday night took a 30 minute bath.
Afterwards, the tape started to come off, but the tubing was still in, so
I just put more tape over the whole thing. No problems until this
morning, when it's coming off again after my shower. I don't think the
tube is out, so I'll re-tape again. But is this common? Am I doing
something wrong with the Tegaderm? I don't think my bath was too long,
but I did put bath oil in it--could this have caused the tape to come
off?

Thanks,
Maureen M.