[IP] Silouettes and Tape

Where can I get Mastisol from? Also I donīt know which tape is the Accuteck.
In my Sofsets there are 2 tapes both with holes (one is IV3000) it says in
the back, so I suppose the other one is the Accuteck?We tried that tape
once, just with IV Prep beforehand, and it came off almost instantly,
havenīt dared to use it since.

Unluckily for me, Sherry, I donīt think I live near any other pumpers.
Matter of fact, only know 1 other pumper in the whole country. I live in
Dominican Republic (caribbean). I am going to gather my courage up and try
the sil, anyway. Thanks for offering, though. I get so much support from
this list, itīs incredible. God bless you all!