[IP] swimming

I'm new to pumping and to this list.  I've been on a pump for just about 2
months now.  I use the soft sert infusion sets.  However, I have been having
problems keeping it all together while swimming.  I use IV prep before
placing any tape on the site to make it sticky.  I have tried using the tape
that comes with the soft sert infusion set, and that comes off after several
laps in the pool.  I have also tried putting down a layer of IV3000 and then
inserting and placing tapes that come with the infustion set on top.  Tape
sticks to IV3000 nicely, but IV3000 comes off in the water!  Any swimmers
with similar experiences/advice?