Re: [IP] how to insert silhouettes, HELP!

At 05:47 AM 09/26/00 Yvonne Nicolas wrote:
 >Iīm ready to try sils, had some samples sent by MM but both of us are scared
 >of the needle (it is way looong). Watched the videos  on pumpers website but
 >couldnīt see clearly enough how it was inserted.

They are put in at a shallow angle... think of the angle like that of an
airplane landing. The Sils go in under the skin, but not deeper into
muscle, etc. They look scarier than they really are.

Do you have the instruction sheet that goes with the sils? There's a lot of
step-by-step information there. If not, I'm sure that we can get a copy to