[IP] Diabetes Term Paper help needed

My sister is training to become a Paramedic and is writing a term paper on
the complications of diabetes.  She needs websites to do research on the
scientific aspect of different diabetic complications.  For example, she
needs to write about exactly HOW neuropathy occurs, or the eyes bleed or the
kidneys get damaged.  I told her I would ask all you wonderful, helpful,
knowledgeable people here and I'm sure someone here can point us in the
right direction for some great websites.

Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 2 years & Jarred, 10

Say Bye to Slow Internet!