[IP] Nightime Pump Placmement

> I am anticipating receiving my pump in a couple of weeks.  My biggest
> concern at this early stage is: How do you handle the pump at night?  I
> love sleeping on my tummy, but also go from side to side and my back.  I
> love my sleep too, and am wondering how this is going to work.  Any
> tips?  I appreciated some of the tips on "hiding" & "placement" of the
> pump, but would like to hear specifically on nighttime use.  Thanks!

I use a soft velcro waist pouch (MiniMed) to place my pump in during the night.  It's
comfortable and I have no problems getting tangled up in the tubing since everything
sticks close to the body.  If I want to roll over on tummy, I simply re-position the
pouch, sliding it around back or far enough to the side to avoid putting full body
weight on the pump.  I do all this with 24" tubing.  Works like a charm - in fact, I
walk around the house with it like this a lot of the time.  Sweet dreams!

Susan R.