Re: [IP] how to insert silhouettes, HELP!

email @ redacted writes:

<< lso, changed from IV prep to Bard, tapes are sticking better. She was
 getting some irritation from them. Lets see how things go with Bard. Also,
 am trying Tegaderm and Tegaderm HP instead of IV3000 which is what we´ve
 used until now. Anybody use these tapes and have had irritation problems go
 away using them? >>

My son is using Tegaderm because he got some skin irritation from the IV3000.
 Have you tried using Tincture of Benzoin or Mastisol after the Bard dries.
This helped the site stick better.  After Bard and Mastisol dry, my son puts
the Tegaderm over that and inserts the softset through that and covers with
the other tape that comes with the softset called Accuteck.  Hope this helps.