[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #508

In a message dated 9/25/00 4:44:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 > Since being on the list, I have only heard negative things about the sof
 > set, and it seems the syl is preferred. Is there anyone that is pleased
 > the sof set ? That is what they have sent to start me off with.
 > Thanx

I have been pumping since feb. and have only used sofsets so have nothing
else to comapre with I have had nly one bent cannula..i sue the sofserter.
and i have NO complaints..I have used everthing south of my breasts almost
all the way around kinda not so nice in the rib area.  gwen