[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #508

In a message dated 9/25/00 4:44:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 1:38 PM
 > To: email @ redacted
 > Subject: [IP] Pump called off
 > Well it looks from viewing these messages that the pumps don't do what
 > they are advertised to do.  It would seem that the control using them
 > is not as good as my 4-6 injections per day.
 > Guess I will just call it off.  Should have known about all the
 > negative aspects of the pump prior to purchasing it.
 > Thanks.
 > Lurlin >>

I have been pumping since feb and will never go back to mdi..there is so much
more freedom with pumping as when to having to eat or not eating now..also
the variable nuisance of long acting never being the same one day to the
next. It does take awhile to get adjusted and get used to something different
though but the rewards are great!!! sorry to hear you did not like it!!  gwen