Re: [IP] Walk for a cure

At 10:31 PM 9/25/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello list.  We had our local chapter walk for a cure yesterday. What a
>turnout. Matt had approx 80 walkers just for his team, Matty's Team, and
>raised close to 6,000 dollars! I'll know the exact figure within the next 2
>weeks. Great huh? Also Matty's team picture will be online sometime this
>week at jdf.org, so when it's posted i'll let ya all know. Of course Mom is
>not in it, too busy collecting money!!!!!!!  He he........were so proud!

We also had our walk last Sat. and glad to say our team "Websters Walkers"
so far is the largest non-corporate walk team in the US.  with about 180 or
so walkers.  this really surprised me since NM is one of the less populated
and wide population.   So far by our counts the Walk here is estimated a
little over 200,000.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438