[IP] sof set

I use the sof set, and have never had a problem, except once on a 13 hour
flight to Tahiti, from all the jostling (and me barfing) on the plane, I got
a kinked canula, and had some high bg's.  But other than that, I have never
had a problem with it, and have used for over a year.  I am scared of the
look of the sil, but tons on the list love it, and maybe one of these days I
will grit my teeth and jab that sucker in!  But for now, I am happy with my
sof sets!
Best of luck pumping,
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.