[IP] Crimped Micro soft-sets

In a message dated 9/25/00 1:13:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I assume this is due mostly to the crimped micro
 soft-sets... >>
Kap has used only MM micro soft-sets since pumping 1/19/00.  Now my question
is just how can you tell if the micro soft-set has crimped.  Everytime he
takes it out, it looks straight with no bends or kinks.  Just what am I
looking for in a crimped micro soft-set.
Thanks for Listening
Darlene - Mom to Kap - pumping w/ MM micro soft-sets - 24"
PS- During our first weeks of pumping I had called both D and MM companies
and had them send me samples of each.  And we use the samples.  The micro
Soft-sets works for him.