From: "Winston Edson" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 4:34 PM
Subject: [IP] Pump Placement

I am anticipating receiving my pump in a couple of weeks.  My biggest
concern at this early stage is: How do you handle the pump at night?  I
love sleeping on my tummy, but also go from side to side and my back.  I
love my sleep too, and am wondering how this is going to work.  Any
tips?  I appreciated some of the tips on "hiding" & "placement" of the
pump, but would like to hear specifically on nighttime use.  Thanks!