[IP] switching pumps

Has anyone had any experience switching from MiniMed to Disetronic?  I've
only been pumping since June 2000, but think I'd be better off with
Disetronic.  My main reason for switching is that I'm visually impaired and
have trouble seeing the screen on my MM 507C.  Since D has audible alerts
for all functions it seems like it might be a better pump for me.  There
are other features I like better, too, like the fact that the reservoir
won't pop out when I drop it, which has happened a couple of times.  I'd
appreciate any thoughts from anyone who's used both brands.

Then there's the Medicare issue.  But since Medicare is treating it as a
rental and paying for it on a monthly basis (this is all quite theoretical
since they actually haven't paid a dime yet) it seems that switching
shouldn't be a problem.  Of course that would be a bit rational for
Medicare so we'll see...