[IP] Pump Placement

I am anticipating receiving my pump in a couple of weeks.  My biggest concern at this early stage is: How do you handle the pump at night?  I love sleeping on my tummy, but also go from side to side and my back.  I love my sleep too, and am wondering how this is going to work.  Any tips?  I appreciated some of the tips on "hiding" & "placement" of the pump, but would like to hear specifically on nighttime use.  Thanks!