Re: [IP] "advertised to do"??

Go to http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/about.shtml  to see otherwise

> Guess I will just call it off.  Should have known about all the
> negative aspects of the pump prior to purchasing it.

That is what this website is for.  To help you educate yourself about the
difficulties and the solutions common to pumping.  We don't promise
you a "Rose Garden", not even a better A1c.  What we do say is that
you CAN be better off with pumping.  The rest is all up to YOU.