Re: [IP] Pump called off

At 10:37 AM 09/25/00 Lurline wrote:
 >Well it looks from viewing these messages that the pumps don't do what
 >they are advertised to do.  It would seem that the control using them
 >is not as good as my 4-6 injections per day.
 >Guess I will just call it off.  Should have known about all the
 >negative aspects of the pump prior to purchasing it.

I am curious as to exactly what you expected the pump to do? Every man-made
device has problems and is not totally perfect. A pump is just a machine
and I believe that the most important element in the equation is the user.
A new pump takes at least 2-4 months to get adjusted/tweaked and for you to
feel comfortable with how it works. Therefore you have to be willing to put
in a serious investment of time and effort to get the new system working
for you. If you are not really motivated to do this, then a pump is not for
you. This is a very personal decision that everyone really needs to make
for themselves.

This forum is designed for requesting help about problems, so that's mainly
what you'll see. Happy pumpers rarely post.

Best of luck in making your decision.