Re: [IP] sof set infusion

> Since being on the list, I have only heard negative things about the
> sof set, and it seems the syl is preferred. Is there anyone that is
> pleased with the sof set ? That is what they have sent to start me
> off with.

Many people are pleased with the sofset -- remember, most of the
commentary you read on the list is from people trying to solve
problems. You rarely hear about the 99% of others who are having a
great day! The primary advantage of starting with the SofSet is that
the insertion is easy and painless -- it's a SNAP, pun intended!!