[IP] pump features

I haven't had time to read my IP digest in almost 3 weeks (!) but I just
caught a thread about an ideal pump - I would love to have a pump where
you could delay the temporary basal rate!  When Brian is at  preschool -
they play really hard from 3:00 - 4:00 pm - we have been able to
compensate with an extra snack prior, etc. - but I would love to be able
to program a temp. rate and tell the pump when it should start!  Laurie,
mom to Brian, 4.5, dxd 12-98, pumping 4-00 and Keith, age 7

ps - we have continued to work really hard with Brian's basal rates, and
after 6 months, I think we may be really close!!!!  He can still vary 30
pts from hr. to hr, - but for us - that is great!!  No more drops of
100+ pts!  (Hope I haven't just jinxed things!)