[IP] ABC new Segment

Hi all.  I just wanted everyone to know that ABC will be shooting a medical
feature segment on Miranda and Mr. Pumpers, aka Blue Miracle Waterproof.
This segment will include interviews with both myself and Mira, her school,
ballet class and an interview with the endo.
It will air on Live at Five, Houston channel 13 and the reporter is Christie
Myers.  I was also informed that it would more than likely be picked up by
affiliates of ABC and may get some good exposure!!!
Hope ya'll can watch/tape this!!!  Remember a Star is Born and ya'll knew her
Lisa Schield