From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of J Hughey
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 9:31 AM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] negatives on SofSets

> From: "Notha Stevens" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] sof set infusion
>
> Since being on the list, I have only heard negative things about the sof
> set, and it seems the syl is preferred. Is there anyone that is pleased
with
> the sof set ? That is what they have sent to start me off with.
> Thanx

I think Michael has a list of users of different types of sets, insulin,
pump types, and other statistics. I'm sure there are many SofSet users on
that list and, like MiniMed users, if we're happy we don't keep posting that
we're happy. We just go on our merry pumping/infusing way. I've used SofSets
for about 8 years now and had one that was kinked. I called MM and they sent
me a SofSerter. Using this tool mostly assures correct insertion and helps
eliminates kinks. Some don't like the looks of the monstrosity of an
inserter, others don't like the idea of that 3" long (kidding) insertion
needle of the Sils. YMMV
http://maxpages.com/bludasue