[IP] Sleep deprived and grateful

Thanks to all who wrote (overnight!) and offered words of support.  I wept
through ALL the messages...also wept in the car having just completed the 10
a.m. BG check (282 arghhh!) and at the pharmacy counter picking up diabetes
supplies...testimony to just how sleep deprived and stressed I really am.
What moves me the most is the courage with which all of you (us?) face this
disease.  My faith has been shaken, but I'll trust that time and experience
will fortify it. Thanks again!  Off to the bookstore for Pumping
sulin!   -Pam