Re: [IP] sof set infusion

on 9/24/00 5:23 PM, Sherree Liggett at email @ redacted wrote:

> I have been pumping for almost 3 months, and use the
> sof-sets. I love them, and have not had any problems
> with them. As for the sils, I have tried them, and for
> the life of me I can't seem to get them in the right
> way, and my blood always runs high, so I gave up on
> them.

I have only used the sof sets and have been pumping now for over 4 months
with not one problem.  I find the sof serter painless and quick.  No bent
cannulas, no delivery problems.

As a matter of fact, I was feeling guilty a few weeks back when some were
discussing the sof serter as a 'crutch'.  I find it so quick and easy to use
and never saw it as anything more than the way to do sof sets, as I was
instructed by the rep!  I will say, the first few times it may have taken me
10 minutes to get the courage to press the button!!!  But experience taught
me that there is no pain associated with it, so  I  now have no hesitation.

Now, all this is said with the fact that I have not tried any of the others.
But, since I am being quite successful with these, I see no reason to

As with anything, individual circumstances make it so that a particular
thing may not be good for all...I guess the ymmv covers that.  For me, easy,
quick, painless and successful is a perfect package.

Autumn Painting with Vivaldi's L'Autunno
My Home Page
Painter, Poser, Expression,  WET Images, MidC Images