[IP] insulin deteriorating

> the insulins a few years years ago polymerized easily forming
> fibrils with minimal agitation. spot

Years ago I carried a mostly-used Velosulin vial(s) in my purse for
emergencies. I could
let the vial sit on the shelf at home without problems, but after a day or
two in my purse it would turn cloudy. I called Nordisk and told them about
and wondered why? They had me send a cloudy vial to them and I never got a
I'm going to pretend I was instrumental in the process of getting it
buffered and stabilized. (~_^)
~ Men are from Pluto - women are a little Goofy, too. ~